Say that to my face

Posted by Cory , Wednesday, August 12, 2009 5:31 PM

Hey! Hi! So.

Fingers crossed, I should know the grade for my corrected IBI project by the end of the week. Either I get a raise, or I get a new job. Woo!

Speaking of work, I started working with a new client a few weeks ago. He JUST turned 3, so this kid is pretty much brand new to therapy. He was dressed like a little hipster today: little rolled-up faux distressed jeans, polo shirt and Vans. The only thing that would have made it even more adorable is if he still had his pompadour-esque half mohawk. If I could legally post a picture, I would. You don't even know.

Here's a little something for your trouble.

1 Response to "Say that to my face"

Unknown Says:

A raise or a new job? I'd say that's grounds for good news, or better news... right? I mean, it doesn't sound like there is a down side.

... Unless that new job is being an orthodontic assistant to people with unusually large mouths.

Post a Comment