Oh, California in the summer, and my hair is growing long

Posted by Cory , Thursday, April 30, 2009 4:44 PM

Many sleeps ago, I had planned on doing Bloomsday this year. That's definitely not happening. Also, won't be doing the run in the RC that same weekend (seriously, who plans a fun run on the same weekend as freaking Bloomsday?? Someone didn't think that one through).

I think I finally discovered just how far my technology-geekdom reaches: I saw a commercial (or something, I don't even remember now) for the Kindle last night, and Handsy sighed about how badly she wanted one. I have to say, I don't quite understand the point of them, not to mention the appeal. Maybe it's just me, but I prefer an actual book. You know, with pages. I know, right? Who knew I was such a snob?

9 days till Ireland. I may pass out.

I had vague plans to clean this afternoon.

1 Response to "Oh, California in the summer, and my hair is growing long"

Claire Says:

Vague plans always lead to definite procrastination.

Post a Comment